2015 Kia Forte
The 2015 Kia Forte effortlessly combines elegance and luxury with a compact design and modern technology, making it the ultimate sedan. The styling carries over from the previous year with only slight changes. It is available in three trims: LX, EX and SX.
Luxurious and Sporty
First impressions are sure to capture your attention on the 2015 Kia Forte. With the signature grille that provides a modern look and state of the art lighting, along with a coupe-styled roofline, this sedan is meant to stand out. A muscular stance adds to the sporty styling. With your choice of eight colours and numerous accessories, you can make this car your own.
An attitude of luxury continues inside the 2015 Kia Forte. The compact design keeps everything at your fingertips while giving you plenty of room to relax. A heated steering wheel comes standard on the SX model, along with dual-zone climate controls and an ionized air filtration system. Stay connected and in control with Bluetooth capability and voice-recognition technology.
With the 2015 Kia Forte, you don't have to sacrifice power for fuel efficiency. Two engine choices give you the performance you want, while providing the fuel economy that is important to today's driver. A six-speed manual transmission comes standard or you can choose the available six-speed Sportmatic automatic transmission for a smooth ride.
2015 Kia Forte Engines
|1.8L MPI, Inline 4-cylinder||145 horsepower with 130 lb-ft of torque|
|2..0L GDI, Inline 4-cylinder||173 horsepower with 154 lb-ft of torque|
2015 Kia Forte Fuel Economy
|Fuel economy L/100 km||City||Highway|
|1.8L MPI, Inline 4-cylinder w/ manual transmission||Up to: 9.3||Up to: 6.3|
|1.8L MPI, Inline 4-cylinder w/ automatic transmission||Up to: 8.8||Up to: 6.1|
|2.0L GDI, Inline 4-cylinder with manual transmission||Up to: 9.8||Up to: 6.9|
|2.0L GDI, Inline 4-cylinder with automatic transmission||Up to: 9.7||Up to: 6.7|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The 2015 Kia Forte is proving to be an economical choice.
- Ranked #5 for Affordable Small Cars 2014 by U.S. News & World Report
- Finalist in 2014 Best Compact Car for the Money by U.S. News & World Report
Kia takes safety seriously as it proves with the 2015 Kia Forte.
- Dual front advanced impact airbags
- Dual front seat-mounted side impact airbags
- Dual full-length side impact curtain airbags
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- Vehicle stability management
- Hill assist control
- Rear seat lower anchors and tethers for children
- Impact-sensing auto door unlock
- Rear child safety door locks
Every 2015 Kia Forte is backed by Kia's extensive warranty.
- 5-year/100,000 km - Worry-free comprehensive warranty covering virtually the entire vehicle.
- 5-year/100,000 km - Powertrain Warranty covering the engine, transmission, axles, differentials and driveshafts.
- 5-year/100,000 km - Roadside Assistance covers you in case of mechanical breakdown anywhere in North America.
- 1-year/20,000 km - First-year adjustments covering consumable items such as bulbs, wiper blades, fuses, brake pads, etc.
- 8-year/130,000 km - Major Emission Components that guarantee that the car will conform with government emission regulations.
2015 Kia Forte for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Enjoy the luxury that the 2015 Kia Forte provides in a compact and fuel-efficient package. With sporty styling, plus a spacious and comfort interior, this is a car that makes the journey as exciting as getting to the destination.
See the 2015 Kia Forte for yourself at Kia West. Take it for a test drive or check out one of the other available models in the showroom of your local Vancouver Kia Dealer - Kia West. We work hard to ensure you get the vehicle that is right for you. Kia West follows every sale up with continued excellent service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.