Luxury at Every Angle
Sleek sculpted lines make the new 2015 Kia K900 standout. The frame is impressive with Kia signature grille, muscular wheel arches, chrome accents, and pearly colours. Your night view will be enriched with Xenon HID headlights and taillights. Available options include 19-inch chrome alloy wheels and available chrome packages.
Inside the new 2015 Kia K900 features premium materials, modern technology and impressive optional features. Luxury awaits with leather seating, heated and cooled driver seat, and leather-wrapped steering wheel which features controls for audio, cruise control, entertainment and vehicle information. Audiophiles will rejoice with the 17-speaker audio system by Lexicon.
The power under the hood of the new 2015 Kia K900 is sophisticated and supple. This is thanks to two powerful engine options, and 8-speed automatic transmission which features four-selectable drive modes including normal, sport, eco and snow.
2015 Kia K900 Engines
|3.8 Litre, Gasoline Direct Injection, V6||311 horsepower and 293 lb. per ft. of torque|
|5.0 Litre, Gasoline Direct Injection, V8||420 horsepower and 376 lb. per ft. of torque|
2015 Kia K900 Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100km||City||Highway|
|3.8 Litre, Gasoline Direct Injection, V6||Up to: 8.9||Up to: 13.3|
|5.0 Litre, Gasoline Direct Injection, V8||Up to: 10.3||Up to: 15.7|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
Since the 2015 Kia K900 is brand new to the Kia lineup, it has yet to be considered for industry accolades.
Pledge to Safety
Equipped with latest in advanced safety technologies, the all-new 2015 Kia K900 features a full range of active and passive safety systems.
- Dual advanced front airbags
- Dual front and rear seat-mounted side airbags
- Dual side curtain airbags
- Height-adjustable, anti-whiplash front headrests
- Power front headrests
- Aviation-style rear headrests
- Blind spot detection system
- Rear cross traffic alert system
- Lane departure warning system
- Advanced Vehicle Safety Management
- Electronic stability control
- Vehicle stability management
- Traction control system
- Hill assist control
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Height-adjustable front seatbelts with pretensioners
- Impact sensing auto door unlock
- High-tensile strength steel body structure
- Child-safety rear door locks
- Lower anchors and tethers for children
- Front and rearview cameras with parking sensors
- 360 degree view monitoring system (four cameras)
The 2015 Kia K900 comes with Kia Canada’s Manufacturers Defect Warranty. Here are some things you should know about your Kia warranty.
- Basic Complete Vehicle: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Powertrain: 100,000 km (60 months)
- Corrosion Perforation: Unlimited km (60 months)
Some conditions may apply. See Kia West for full details in Greater Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Specified Major Emission Components: 130,000 km (96 months)
- Kia warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Kia is Kia Canada Inc.
2015 Kia K900 for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
With the addition of the new 2015 Kia K900 you can be assured that you are getting a vehicle of premium luxury, equipped with power and agility. It offers a powerful powertrain, luxurious features inside and out, plus a plethora of safety features.
Stop by Kia West and take a look at the all-new and luxurious 2015 Kia K900. Whether you are looking for performance, comfort, or other features, your Vancouver Kia Dealer – Kia West can help you find your next vehicle. Kia West is located at 688 Lougheed Hwy, in Coquitlam, BC. Let Kia West find the right car for you so you can drive home today in true Kia style.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may be subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, availability, and complete details.